At the moment, my organic basket contains beautiful apples, very sweet and very tasty, so here is an apple pie recipe with autumnal flavors and very soft to accommodate them.
A little Christmas bredele with almonds, cinnamon and vanilla 😉
For the cake mold:
- 200 g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 80 ml of water
For the mass:
- 200 g chopped hazelnuts
- 2 eggs
- 100 g of sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 lemon
- 2 apples
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the garnish:
- 4 beautiful apples
- 4 tablespoons raspberry jelly
1) Prepare the dough: mix the flour and salt and then add the cold butter into pieces. Work with your fingertips in a granulated mass.
2) Form a well where you pour cold water. Collect the flour and butter in a ball without kneading. Place in the refrigerator on transparent film for 30 minutes.
3) Peel and sow two apples and grate them finely. Grate the lemon and reserve the zest, squeeze the juice over the grated apples.
4) In a bowl, mix: hazelnuts, sugar, cinnamon, lemon zest, vanilla extract and grated apples.
5) Beat the egg whites until they are rigid and gently fold them into the appliance.
6) Remove the dough from the refrigerator, spread it out and place it in a spring-shaped mold with butter. My advice: place the dough ball between two sheets of parchment paper and spread it out. When the desired thickness is reached, remove the baking sheet from above and cut the one that rests on the dough in a circle approximately 1 cm more than the dough. Organize everything (paper + paste) in the mold! Pinch the dough with a fork.
7) Pour the hazelnut mixture over the dough.
8) Peel the remaining 4 apples, cut them in half and sow them. Finely cut the top of the apples and place them in the appliance.
9) Brush with raspberry jam and bake for 20 minutes at 210 °.
10) Remove the mold from the oven and brush again with jelly. Bake for another 20 minutes at 180 °.
To try still hot !!
Print the recipe