AMAP is not only a beautiful basket of organic vegetables, it is also a beautiful culinary encounter with other Amapiens and Amapiennes! It was so in the last distribution, when I was desperate with our producer that man does not like celery, an Amapienne gave me this recipe!
A good vegetable soup in the northern style, which for her always had a small impact. She guaranteed me that with this recipe, man will eat celery! I listened carefully to your recipe, I adapted it a bit to my sauce, and that's it!Well, frankly, it was super good, and even Man has served twice! I even took the opportunity to put a turnip (vegetables even more hated by humans!) … but shhhhh, that shouldn't be said to him 😉
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 celery
- 4 potatoes
- 4 carrots
- 1 turnip
- 1 onion
- 5 chicken thighs
- 25 cl beer
- 40 cl chicken broth
- 100 g of Comte
- salt, pepper, olive oil
1) Brown the onion in a saucepan and add the chicken thighs. Brown
2) Cut the celery, carrots, turnip and diced potatoes. Add them to the saucepan and brown for 2 minutes.
3) Pour the beer and add water to the broth. Salt and pepper Simmer.
4) When the vegetables are very tender and the meat comes off, stop cooking. Remove the meat and mix the vegetables.
5) Serve the soup with 3 small molds where you will have: minced meat, chopped chives and cheese detailed in small cubes.