HarryandDavid.com coupons: For over 75 years Harry & David has delivered fresh pears, fruit, and gourmet gift baskets. They always have an online sale or two going on, plus you can use one of our promo codes for up to a 20% discount or free shipping on today’s order:
- New Shipping Costs – Is the free shipping code really your best discount? 2017
☺ Top 12 deals & coupons for Harry and David:
15% Off, No Minimum - Ends 6/30/17
Harry and David: Qualifying regular priced items. Can’t combine w/ free delivery.
Harry & David: 20% Off - Ends Soon!
No minimum. Site-wide code may not combine with free delivery.
15% Off $60+ - Ends 5/31/17
About 5 weekly on-site coupons for free delivery + a 10-20% discount.
Harry & David Coupon Page - 2017
4-7 on-site promo codes at harryanddavid.com. 10-20% off, free delivery
Mastercard Promo: 25% Off - Through 6/30/17
Must pay with Master Pass & enter this promo code:
$59 minimum purchase. Click for printable coupon.
Gift Baskets: 20% Off $75+ - Through 4/30/17
$49 min. Lots of gift baskets that ship free. Click for coupon code:
16 Select Items: 20% Off - Ends: 6/30/17
Selection of gift baskets, pears, & gourmet gifts. Click for code:
$59 minimum. Harry and David free shipping on 25+ birthday gifts
Selection of about 20 gift baskets, boxes, pears, & more to choose from.
Gifts from their “thank you” category. Get Harry and David coupon:
HarryandDavid.com: Where Do You Enter a Promotional Code?
Taking advantage of a promotion or coupon is easy, and there are two ways to get a discount. The first type of discount is applied simply by clicking on a sale or promotional link.
The most popular way to get a discount involves typing in a code at in the final checkout screen like this:
Be sure to click “apply” before clicking the “place order” button, or the code won’t be applied. If the code is accepted, you’ll get a screen like this:
As you can see, the order total reflects the use of the coupon, and you get a message saying that the code has been accepted.
3 Reasons Why Your Coupon Isn’t Working:
There are a couple of reasons why a code or advertised voucher might not work, other than the obvious possibility that it has expired:
- Most discount codes require a minimum purchase – If you’re looking to get a percentage off or free shipping, you’ll usually have to spend a minimum amount. For free delivery, it’s usually about $59, although they do offer shipping offers with no minimum at peak seasonal times
- Some promotional codes are for specific collections of items – Harry and David often groups gifts by occasion, like birthday, Christmas, or wedding. A number of their promotions are specific to a group or holiday collection and won’t work outside of that landing page
- Some premium products from other brands, like their Cheesecake factory cakes are excluded from coupons. They also may cost more for delivery as they are sent with expedited shipping. This may also apply to certain fruit of the month clubs as well
What’s the Best Discount? Try Comparing a “Percent-Off” Code Against Free Shipping
First, their online coupons are better and more numerous than the in store or printable variety. Sometimes it’s hard to tell whether you’ll get a better discount using a code like 15% off, $10 off, or a free shipping code, so you should always compare your savings at checkout.
There’s no need to do the math in your head to decide which one is the best, just compare the discounts at checkout. Here’s how:
- Type in your first code in the “Promotion code” text field and click “apply”
- You’ll get an itemized discount and order total
- Now click the “remove code” link under the “payment details” box
- Enter your second discount code, and repeat
- Compare the discounts, and go with the best one!
Free Shipping w/ No Minimum at Harry and David? Usually Available a Week or Two Before Popular Holidays
Every Holiday season I send out pears to a half dozen friends and family, including my mother in-law, who is convinced that they are from “Larry and David.” She’s been saying Larry so long that we can’t correct her at this point.
Anyway, each box of 9 pears costs about $30, so I usually wait until just after Thanksgiving to place the order. This is when they have an offer going on for free shipping with NO minimum purchase requirement, which is key. I love these people, but I’m not spending $75 on each of them!
That code saves me about $8, or about 25% on each order! I prefer that the pears to arrive closer to Christmas, so at checkout I use their calendar to specify the exact date want them to be shipped.
Sometimes they will also have a sale that includes free delivery on specific items like Royal Riviera pears, gift baskets, or Moose Munch popcorn.
Tip: The Best Sale of the Year Is Just AFTER Christmas!
I don’t know exactly how many boxes of pears David and Harry send out every Holiday season, but the number would be mind-boggling. In order prepare for the holidays, they have to overestimate in order to accommodate all of the orders. Fruit is perishable, and since most of their orders were for christmas delivery, they have a lot of perishable fruit in their warehouses on Christmas Day.
That’s why they usually have their best sale of the year after Christmas or Mother’s Day, when few people are looking to send gourmet gifts! It’s not unusual to see prices discounted up to 50% with free delivery in the days following a major holiday! So, why not consider sending out gourmet fruit baskets for New Year’s instead? You’ll probably save a bundle!