The Street Bouche Festival returns to Strasbourg on September 16 and 17, 2017 for its second edition.
This weekend, the September 16 and 17, 2017he Festival of the mouth of the street Return to Strasbourg for 2 days of gastronomic entertainment and stop at the Cooperativa du port du Rhin. In the menu of this festival, you can discover:
- 30 restaurant stands with a good representation of alsatian street food;
- 15 fresh merch stand / local people to meet producers and cooperatives and discover or rediscover our beautiful local products;
- since animations discovery;
- a scene of concerts and live DJ;
- a kids area / games;
- a space to relax with DJs;
All in 7,000 m2 that will receive more than 30,000 gourmets during these two days! Then in your calendars, you can't miss it!
As I like to pamper you and I want to meet you at this festival, I suggest earn food tickets to use on any food truck Present 🙂 There will be two winners who will win two meals, one on Saturday and the other on Sunday. To participate:
- Leave a comment under this article specifying what day you want to go to the festival (Saturday or Sunday)
- Increase your chances playing also in the Facebook page of the blog;
- I will draw the two winners Wednesday, September 13 at 10 p.m., they will be sent an email and they will have to give me their email address before Thursday at noon (otherwise, I will draw another batch);
- Lot value: 2 x 2 food tickets worth € 8 each
Bravo to Marie Ion and Dorothée, who won 2 meal vouchers!
I leave you with some photos of the latest edition and I hope to meet you in the halls of the festival !!
Open on Saturdays from 11 a.m. at 11 p.m. and on Sundays from 10 a.m. at 10 p.m.
Access tram D Port du Rhin / Starcoop
More information: http://streetbouche.com