Coupon for Oranges from Harry & David: If you’re a fan of sending Harry & David’s pears around the Holidays, consider their delicious citrus gifts as well. Their famous Honey Bell oranges, Sumo Citrus Mandarins, oranges, and grapefruit are a delicious, bright alternative.
Check out the seasonal selection below, and don’t forget to use a coupon!
- View Oranges & Citrus from Harry & David – Seasonal selection varies weekly
- View all of their featured coupon codes here – (Up to 20% off or free shipping)
Send Harry & David Citrus With Guaranteed Quality
I bought a case of oranges the other day, only to discover later that they were dry and stringy on the inside. No one in the family would eat them so I threw out the remainder of the box. What a shame. I should’ve returned them, but didn’t keep the receipt (who keeps grocery receipts anyway?)
Anyhow, I’m tired of throwing darts at citrus fruit these days in hopes that they’ll meet my expectations (fresh and tasty – I don’t ask for much). So I’m switching to Harry and David famous Honeybell oranges, grapefruits and pears. Grown locally on their Oregon orchards and hand-picked ensures I receive only the finest quality fruit.
Never cheap, it’s always a good idea to use a coupon code whenever possible for a significant discount:
Harry & David Sumo Citrus Mandarin Oranges
Check out this picture for Harry and David’s Sumo Citrus Mandarins: Just the picture alone speaks a million words (they look like candy), but it’s the description that will convince you. “…a little larger and far easier to peel than the typical mandarin oranges. They’re also seedless and sweeter than most other kinds of citrus.” They are, or course, most famous for their delicious & seedless Honeybells, which are actually a hybrid of a Tangerine and a Duncan Grapefruit. (who knew?)
Oranges & Citrus from Harry & David
Besides being sweet and juicy, oranges are little balls of good health; sometimes a much better idea than sending chocolates or wine. Here’s a reminder why these fruits should be a staple in your daily diet:
- One orange meets your daily value of the ever important vitamin C. Well known to boost your immune system, oranges pack all you need of this vital nutrient in just one fruit. Add an orange to your daily breakfast and feel great the rest of the day.
- Antioxidants. Similar to other fruits and berries, these round juicy mandarins contain enough of it to repair and slow down free radical damage in your body. The direct benefit? Younger looking skin than the age you’re at, according to TheHealthSite.com. Try replacing your sugar-laden OJ for the real deal fruit in your smoothies and taste the difference.
- Reduce your risk of stroke. An interesting study reported by the American Health Association shows that including citrus fruits “especially oranges and grapefruit, may lower ischemic stroke risk.”
- Healthy – Most successful diets and weight loss programs including Weight Watchers, advocate eating fresh fruit
Always Use a Coupon Code at harryanddavid.com!
There are always coupon codes available for Harry & David for up to a 20% discount or free shipping.
Lucky for us, Harry and David offers a favorite package of navel oranges, blood oranges, and grapefruits. Currently just $34.95 you get over 6lbs of premium citrus fruit. (That’s a substantial gift!) Complete your breakfast package by adding a loaf of their home-baked pineapple macadamia nut cake. Yum!
Winter Gift Idea: Send Honeybell or Sumo Citrus Mandarin Oranges!
Know of someone who could use a healthy gift? Be sure to shop Harry and David’s classic Fresh Fruit basket. Containing a wide selection of fine fruit this basket will uplift anyone’s spirit, including your own!
To keep up my New Year’s resolution (hope you haven’t forgotten yours already!), I’ve signed up for Harry and David’s Fruit of the Month Club. This is a great way to guarantee you eat your fruit and keep your promise of a healthier you in 2014. I will no longer shred money on mandarins grown in Spain that are picked out of peak season! Eat local, eat USA.