Certainly, winter does not want to leave us! With the cold wave that hits us hard right now, we need small invigorating dishes to warm us, so here is a good tartiflette!
Ingredients for 4 people:
600 g of potatoes
300 g smoked bacon
2 tablespoons thick cream
10 cl of dry white wine
1. Peel the potatoes and cook them in a large volume of salted water, starting cold cooking.
2. Finely chop the onion and fry for a few minutes in a pan with a little butter.
3. When the onion is golden brown, add the bacon and cook for another 2/3 minutes to brown.
4. Cut the potatoes into large slices and put half of them on a gratin dish.
5. Cover with onion and bacon.
6. Finish placing the rest of the potatoes. Cover with thick cream, pepper and a little salt. Pour the wine on the plate
7. Cut the reblochon in half vertically and place it, with the crust on top, on top of the plate.
8. Bake at 230 ° C for about ten minutes, until the tartiflette is golden brown. Serve with a well seasoned green salad.