Coupons for Harry & David Wine Gifts: Whoever said “Sometimes wine is just necessary” is so right. A delicious meal comes together with a great vintage and good times are shared amongst friends.
Now it’s easier than ever to send a bottle of wine with the help of HarryandDavid.com – especially one crafted from their own brand. They have a number of great gourmet gifts and monthly clubs that include wine, including the ones below. Use a coupon code for up to a 20% discount or free shipping:
- View featured coupon codes for Harry & David – Promotions updated daily
- 10% Off $99 Site-Wide – Click to view today’s on-site promo codes
- View Wine Gifts at Harry & David – Dozens to choose from
Wine & Wine Baskets from Harry & David
Nestled in the foothills of Medford, Oregon it only seems fitting that Harry & David expand their orchards to produce wine grapes. And so they did, launching 9 wines in November 2012. Today their line-up includes 7 reds and 5 whites, using grapes grown and crushed on their property. They’ve enlisted winemaker Linda Donovan, to oversee and create their collection. The result? A full line-up of great wine from a great company.
For your convenience, Harry & David have created gift wine baskets that include one of their craft wines. There are a number of Kosher gift baskets available for Hanukkah or other Jewish holidays as well.
Specifically paired to complement the gourmet food they offer, Harry & David have taken the guess work out of the question “what wine goes with what?” for you.
For example, check out their Dessert Wine and Truffles Gift basket. What a fun way to end a meal? Pairing delicious handmade truffles from their candy kitchen with their Beeson wine (a Tempranillo varietal), is a flavor marriage from heaven. (Adding wine to one of their fruit of the month clubs is a decadent gourmet gift idea!)
Harry & David Wine & Cheese or Wine Clubs
Why not add a little class to your Harry & David gift by selecting one of their bottles to go with it? Most of their gift baskets can be upgraded by selecting a bottle of suggested wine. At their modest price, this addition is sure to be a hit. Simply click the “wine” button on your basket of choice and a list of perfectly pair-able wines appears for your choosing.
But in case you’re still not sure which wine would be best, here’s a little wine education summarized from foodandwine.com. Study the pairings and impress even the snootiest wine connoisseur.
- Unoaked White (like Sauvignon Blanc, Albarino & Vermentino) generally pairs well with most fish from the flakiest white to the oiliest red.
- Try Reislings with ethinic spicy foods. Their dry sweetness won’t add extra heat and may off-set the spices.
- Got beef? There’s nothing like a deep Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Pinot Noir (especially for your bison) A bottle of red sounds great right now with some Moose Munch popcorn. Mmmm…
- Match your drink with the sauce. If you’re making a white wine sauce to go with the chicken or turkey, the wine should also be a similar white. Likewise if making a zesty red wine sauce with pork, choose a light red.
- Click for more great food & wine pairings
Use a Coupon for a 10% Discount or More on Harry and David Wine Gifts
In my opinion, one could say wine is slightly like art. Great taste is in the mouth of the drinker. Personally, blends have caught my taste buds recently. Worth noting are Harry & David’s Ross Lane Red Blend (best to begin a meal paired with pates and baked brie) and their Royal Crest Red (beautifully paired with red meats, oranges, and cheese). I’ll leave you with one my favorite wine quotes:
“I cook with wine. And I sometimes even add it to the food.” – Ha, ha. True.
It’s also true that,“a penny saved is a penny earned,” so don’t forget to use one of our featured promo codes before placing your order!